Hyber is seeking a full stack developer with experience in mobile app development and a passion for e-commerce to take the role as our Tech Lead/CTO
We’d like to think of us as pioneers in a cluttered industry; disrupting status quo within the children’s products industry. We do this through offering a service that eliminates the compromise between quality, money, time and most of all the environment. In order to build this successfully we put a lot of efforts into building a strong team where our strengths complement each other, where we support each other, keep a positive spirit while always finding the best way forward.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast paced and growing start-up that is paving the way in sustainability, building and executing a full technology strategy from the bottom up. We see this role as a key role within the company and a crucial part of our continued development.
Who are you?
At Hyber we are looking for fun people to work with that are exceptional at what they do, people with the right attitude, a lot of energy and a strong entrepreneurial drive. You are inspired to create change on a global level and have dedication to something bigger than yourself. Just like us, you believe that being pretentious is totally passé.
You are a skilled architect with e-commerce experience and have knowledge to build apps and services from the bottom up, by yourself and with your team. You are a team player that can handle a high level of flexibility and freedom and used to working in a high pace, sometimes with tasks beyond your job description.
The Tech Lead reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development. The Tech Lead is playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth. Tech stack includes website, mobile applications as well as platform for handling commerce and operations.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the execution of strategy and implementation of technology platforms
- Build front-end; website, mobile applications, operational and commercial platforms
- Setting up back-end systems for CRM, logistics, billing and data analysis
- Running all day-to-day technical operations
- Implement technical requirements for marketing tools such as Google ads, Facebook and similar as well as SEO.
- Integrate CRM, customer facing communication/chat, ticketing system and more into one tool
- Develop and direct a security plan for CRM to keep our customer and operational data secure
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Technical undergrad or graduate degree
- At least 5+ years overall IT experience
- IT architecture experience
- Developing Mobile Applications (IOS and Android)
- Experience working within e-commerce
- Extensive knowledge of online and offline commerce models and Internet/consumer/technology
- Result oriented and well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Full working proficiency in English
- Management and/or Leadership
- Experience within retail and different sales models – perhaps even re-commerce